Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tool #3


I really liked Blinkz-- it gave me a quick look at many videos at one time-- I could quickly look and cull through videos that I knew were not for me! 
The two most useful websites I found-- Discovery education-- the videos were good and easy to use and narrow the search..  Overall-- I found the quality of all the videos much better.  School tube was easy-- but all of the videos were not as good of quality or educationally sound.
Digital Citizenship--I wonder when this phrase was coined!  I know it hasn't been in existence too long!  Anywho, I learned that as an educator I do have more free reign-- not to copy an entire work-- but to use what we need to teach children!  Also, if you have a secure location you also have more free reign!
Picasa Remix-- found it helpful to narrow search-- but not too much else!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping ann...I see that your buzzing long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the things you shared. I am looking forward to trying them out. This is such a good tool for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool video! I agree with you about Picasa!

    ReplyDelete