Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #4

Google apps--docs and forms
I had already taken a class on basics of google apps--so I kinda knew about the basics.  I do love the thought of sharing a document instead of always looking for the latest e-mail that contains the most recent document!  Saves a lot of time and paper!  Now, as for the forms--I loved the survey stuff-- but it would work best with my parents-- not my littlest ones!  I could include a survey in my weekly newsletter and use the results in math and graphing.

2 comments:

  1. As you go through this, you will have to be creative with your students...but you will find things that you can use with parents or to use when you send things home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kat...I like the idea of using a survey with your parents and then using the results with your students

    ReplyDelete