Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #5

Things That I Like by Katspause11 on StorybirdI tried something new!  Storybird!  I thought it was a great way to incorporate art and it was easy to use!  I think the kids could use this to tell us about themselves at the beginning of the year or use words to describe themselves or what they love-- as a home project!  It was easy to use--and it would be a great way to share feelings and thoughts on various pictures.Wordle is another great tool.  We could use it in the early childhood classroom as a post project--to show what we know and vocabulary words that we have learned in a unit!  Another project when we are learning about feelings and ourselves-- the kids could list words that describe themselves and the class can guess who this describes!

I tried and added ABCya-- just like wordle!

1 comment:

  1. I think Storybird will be something you will use a lot. Think of a wordle for the end of day activity.

    ReplyDelete