Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tool #11

Reflection
There are lots of things that I would like to use (or have used) in my class.  The important part is to incorporate it into my plans and objectives so that is seamless rather than an extra project.  That will take some time--but I really would like to try one new thing each unit this year!  Things I will try-- wordle, abcya, storybird, skype-- just to name a few.   Yes, this continues to change my thinking-- I so want to incorporate this more......I just don't want it to be a chore.   I want the projects and tools to enhance learning and make it more fun and hands on for the kids--this will inspire the youngest learners at our school!  What do I need to change-- the layout of the room, learn more about managing the devices and keeping up with the newest and the best!  Unexpected outcomes-- I have become more independent and have been able to lend a hand to those who couldn't!  Having to show someone something new-- makes me have to know it on a different level and really know it!  I do love doing this at home....

1 comment: